As I'm trying to get myself more exposed as a designer, I have created a Behance account to showcase my work. Although not all of my work is on there at the moment I am hoping as the year progresses it will gradual become a collection of work that I am proud of. This gives me opportunity to get my work online for other creatives to critique and give me feedback on.




I also finally made an Instagram account for my design work. So far this appears to be increasing in followers the more work I put on. My biggest issues I've faced the past two is having the confidence to be proud of my work and to put it online, its a task I've had to really shout at myself for as how will people know me as a creative if they cannot see my work. Therefore I have chosen to stop being a wimp and not think about being judged and just get myself out there. 








Here is a website I built on WordPress in September. It showcases the work I have made so far giving descriptions of the briefs I have made and how I have found the solutions to the briefs. This website is gradually gaining more traffic although I have not made a post in a while, this is something I am going to pick up and add too once university it over. I feel its a good platform to show my work at the best possible quality, it also helped me find my first client who wanted to buy a print for her friend.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

About

Search This Blog